Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: HOURLY: Machinist
Job Title: HOURLY: Machinist
City: Louisville / State: Kentucky
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! We currently have a Machinist-Journeyman Level opportunity available at our Louisville, KY manufacturing location. The Louisville Foil Plant of Reynolds Packaging Group is the only manufacturer of the world famous Reynolds Wrap brand of aluminum foil. Machinists in this role will utilize grinders, mills, lathes, belt sanders, bench grinders, EDM engravers, compactors and saws in their daily duties. He or she will also use various hand tools such as grinding vises, tap wrenches, micrometers, scales bore gauges, edge finders, thermal gauges, radius gauges, calipers, inside mics, magnetic base & indicators and optical comparators.
To be considered for the Machinist applicants should possess:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required A formal machinist or related mechanical apprenticeship or four (4) or more years with three (3) years’ experience as a machinist / industrial mechanic in a high speed manufacturing environment or the equivalent experience /training and proficiency with five (5) or more years’ experience as a machinist/industrial mechanic in a high speed manufacturing environment or an Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology with three (3) years’ experience as a machinist / industrial mechanic in a high speed manufacturing environment.
• Must have knowledge of the operation or use of related specialized tools and equipment.
• Must have journeyman-level training in maintenance of mechanical systems.
• Must be able to climb and work in high or confined spaces; must be an enthusiastic and professional team player with a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work a 24/7 work schedule that includes a swing shift.
• Consistent opportunities for overtime.
• Overtime is paid for hours in excess of 8 hours daily.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.