Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
City: Louisville / State: Kentucky
Come Join Reynolds Consumer Products the home of Reynolds Wrap…where there is a World of Opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results through our teams and individually! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, safe and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join our team in Louisville, KY.
The Maintenance Planner provides technical support through the effective deployment of employees, outside resources, and material, and the involvement of people at all levels to solve problems, meet customer requirements and comply with Reynolds’ and other applicable regulatory standards.
• Develop, communicate, and implement a monthly preventative maintenance calendar to maximize equipment reliability.
• Quickly and effectively return equipment to design capability through planned maintenance.
• Schedule, plan, and execute PM activities.
• Generate work orders and plan work from completed check sheets.
• Prioritize and Schedule work and resources to accomplish required tasks in allotted time.
• Coordinate and schedule contractors to support plant maintenance personnel in the completion of major projects.
• Ensure all plant safety policies and safe quality product policies are adhered to by plant personnel and contractors.
• Conduct problem solving activities to solve plant problems to root in a team setting.
• Develop, train, and audit standard operating procedures and one point lessons.
• Provide relief coverage for Maintenance supervision.
• Requires 3-5 years in a similar role at a unionized manufacturing facility.
• BS/BA in a technical field preferred
• Experience with maintaining a CMMS is required
• Ability to develop maintenance personnel so they are knowledgeable of the process and have the skill set to quickly troubleshoot and repair problematic equipment.
• Experience in planning for new equipment installs and upgrades
• Demonstrated interface with contractors and vendors
• Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills needed.
• Qualified in NFPA – 70 E for Electrical work is a plus
• Knowledge of environmental regulations is preferred
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.