Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Process Engineer
Job Title: Process Engineer
City: Appleton / State: Wisconsin
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Process - Technical Engineer to join our team in operations team at our plant in Appleton, WI.
The Process Engineer role supports the manufacturing process using engineering skills to assess, manage, implement, improve or revise processes, with the goal of improving efficiency of operation, safety and the consistency of product quality. The individual will be responsible for developing procedures that facilitate the adoption of standardized processes that support future expansion. In addition, the individual will monitor the effectiveness of processes and quantifies results and presents findings to management.
The Process - Technical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Work with production and technical services to troubleshoot process or equipment issues to root cause.
- Evaluate production equipment and act on corrective actions to meet plant goals.
- Investigate new technology for improvement to the manufacturing process.
- Assist in general maintenance of plant support equipment with working knowledge of building automation systems.
- Manage the implementation of plant capital projects.
- Evaluate new and used equipment for potential usage within the company.
- Work both independently and with engineering, plant maintenance, and plant management on process improvements.
- Train production personnel on process improvements or corrective actions.
- Drive continuous improvements in the areas of safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Assist in the integration of safety controls as appropriate in all manufacturing equipment.
- Coordinate internal and external resources involved in the acquisition of new manufacturing equipment or equipment components.
- Identify, assist, and lead if appropriate the implementation of improvements to production processes using Lean techniques and principles.
- Coordinate the planning and tactical execution of manufacturing process and equipment development, optimization and modification programs
- Comply with the GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action.
- Work safely in a manner that protects and promotes the health and well-being of the individual and the environment.
To be considered for for the Process-Technical Engineer opportunity, candidates should possess:
- B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering
- Plant Engineering experience in manufacturing environment preferred..
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (Root Cause analysis techniques required).
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in SAP or Oracle preferred.
- Proficient in the use of CAD, Auto CAD, and SolidWorks or equivalent software preferred.
- 5S and Lean experience preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.