Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Plant Manager
Job Title: Plant Manager
City: Appleton / State: Wisconsin
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Plant Manager located at our highly automated facility in Appleton, WI.
Provide leadership for all production and service activities of the plant; including Warehouse, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, EH&S and Human Resources to ensure safety, quality, food safety, productivity, and cost and customer service expectations are met. Support Company’s Mission, Vision, Values, Goals and Business Objectives through continuous improvement and process development projects and support Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for:
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for creating a plant environment where employees are involved in creating a safe, clean and team-oriented workplace.
- Organize, manage and lead the plant operations staff responsible for safety, quality, productivity and machine improvements and employee development.
- Utilize Lean system tools to eliminate waste, ensure people have the skills and means to meet objectives and meet customer requirements on a just-in-time basis.
- Responsible for annual plant operating goals and strategic initiatives as agreed upon with executive team.
- Prepare and obtain approval for manufacturing budgets and standards. Routinely review budget to ensure appropriate budget levels based on current business needs.
- Manage the overall plant operational budgets including staffing, cost, service levels, quality, and OEE improvements.
- Represent company in community (state & local level) where appropriate. Display high ethical standards, conducting all business and personal interactions with the highest integrity.
- Be aware of the plant environmental programs, which include adherence to federal, state, county, city and company environmental policies.
- Ensure compliance with all legal restrictions that affect employee safety, health, rights to equal opportunity, fair pay, privacy and freedom from discrimination.
- Maintain an effective process of both internal and external communication that will support Company’s Mission, Vision, Values, goals and business objectives.
- Coach and develop the people in the organization to ensure they work to their maximum potential.
- Perform work in a safe manner that protects and promotes the health and well being of the individual and the environment.
- Will understand, promote, assist and adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety Principles and be accountable to conforming to them at all times. Be accountable for assuring compliance with EHS Policies and support the facility safety, environmental and health programs.
- In locations where applicable, responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action.
To be considered for the Plant Manager opportunity, candidates should possess:
- BA/BS in Engineering, Business, Operations or related field preferred.
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 10+ years of professional progressive experience in plant operations roles, preferabbly in a high volume process manufacturer.
- Prior team management experience combined with a proven track record of developing, coaching and mentoring a diverse staff.
- Solid business acumen experience with a strong understanding of the P&L, annual budget, capital projects, productivity improvement initiatives, metrics development and maintenance.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in SAP a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and challenge a diverse group of managers and leaders to achieve/exceed performance expectations.
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- A commitment to excellence and continuous improvement with experience in various Continuous improvement Processes and initiatives (i.e. 5S, Value Streams, Six Sigma, TPM)
- Solid project management capabilities with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.Back Apply