Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
City: Lake Forest
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to join our Marketing team at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Lead cross-functional teams on execution of brand strategies including communications, graphics, supply, finance, sales, customer marketing, and category management.
- Develop and manage brand building activities, shopper marketing strategies and tactics, and brand partnerships.
- P&L Management for business segments, new products, and product line extensions.
- Prepare and present monthly business updates.
- Develop sales collateral materials and communicate new product plans to the organization.
- Analyze current business performance, trends, and market conditions and execute recommendations for business optimization.
- Closely collaborate and strategize with customer marketing and sales to analyze customer performance, develop pricing, promotion, and distribution strategies.
- Manage new item set up process for new products, promotions, and merchandising
To be considered for the Senior Brand Manager opportunity, candidates must possess:
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in CPG marketing required
- BA/BS required with emphasis in marketing preferred, MBA strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical/quantitative skills, project management skills, team leadership skills, decision making skills, strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience gathering and analyzing Nielsen, IRI, and/or NPD data
- Ability to operate in a fast paced organization and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience leading cross functional teams and empowering them to deliver great works against aggressive deadlines
- Ability to travel
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong analytical skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to operate a motor vehicle.
*Relocation assistance negotiable
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.