Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
City: Appleton / State: Wisconsin
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Support Representative located at our office in Appleton, WI.
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing service to customers with a wide range of responsibility for the Presto Specialty business unit (Industrial, Geo, Fresh-Lock®, and Slide-Rite®). Timely and accurate entry of customer sales orders into SAP, working to meet the customer’s requirements while verifying items, pricing, delivery dates, applying miscellaneous charges, and ensuring proper invoicing. Use of exceptional problem solving skills to resolve issues such as order shortages, delivery issues, and pricing discrepancies. The Customer Support Representative researches and resolves, customer deductions and overpayments, using root cause analysis to prevent re-occurrence. The Customer Support Representative is a strong team player who provides work back up when team members are out of the office. Continuous process improvement and elimination of rework are key to a successful Customer Support Representative and Team.
The Customer Support Representative will be responsible for:
- Perform work in a safe manner that protects and promotes the health and well being of the individual and the environment.
- Receive customer orders via EDI, email, fax, and phone. Ensure timely, accurate booking of customers’ sales orders into our SAP system to meet the customers’ requirements. Work with various internal departments to resolve issues related to pricing, inventory, item changes, order shortages, transportation, and on time delivery.
- Arrange for set up of new customers and ship to sites with appropriate SAP defaults for bill to, payment terms, shipment terms, pricing, etc.
- Resolve delivery issues related to late deliveries, damages, shortages, requirements for product returns and carrier freight claims.
- Research and resolve customer deductions and overpayments using root cause analysis to prevent re-occurrence.
- Assist Credit and Collections departments with aged invoice issues.
- Achieve the metrics identified by the department or defined by customers themselves.
- Proactively participate as a member of the Customer Support Process Team developing positive communication, interaction, cross training and work support to back up when another member is out of the office.
- May participate in other areas of Customer Support “expertise” such as Vendor Managed Inventory, capacity and customer priority teams/meetings, export shipments and document preparation, consignment processes.
To be considered for the Customer Support Representative opportunity, candidates should possess:
- College BS degree and/or customer service experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is helpful: Manufacturing Industry, Supply Chain, Export Order Processing and Shipping.
- Ability to process, prioritize, and use critical thinking skills to efficiently and accurately meet customer requirements. Possess excellent communication skills, critical thinking skills, pays attention to detail, is an exceptional multi-tasker, works extremely well under pressure, and has a sense of urgency.
- Computer literate (knowledge of Microsoft Office tools is required). SAP experience (highly desired) or another ERP system is a plus.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work efficiently with team members and internal/external customers.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with continually changing priorities and job requirements.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.