Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Sr. Sourcing and Procurement Manager-Resin
City: Lake Forest
Job Title: Sr. Sourcing and Procurement Manager-Resin
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Sourcing and Procurement Manager for Resin located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
The Senior Manager of Sourcing and Procurement for Resin is accountable for the overall strategic leadership of a global resin portfolio, typically $0.8B to $1.4B range of spend with a high level of business, technical and supply complexity. The leader will further refine and execute the global sourcing and procurement strategy for plastic materials for the Rank Group. The position is responsible for defining and implementing the resin strategy collaboratively across the Rank Business Units for cost savings, cash savings, customer service, innovation, risk management and contract execution.
This leader will further develop the strategic vendor relationships and the management of customer service to the manufacturing production plants and innovation with the business units marketing and research and development teams. Detailed understanding of global energy, global feedstocks and global resin markets is highly important for this candidate to be successful.
This position will execute contracts that are aligned with the business’s commercial strategies. Knowledge of contract guidelines, business law and a clear understanding of excellence for establishing industry best terms and conditions is critical for this candidate to be successful.
This leader will work collaboratively across the business unit leadership teams and within each business unit the strategic management leaders and the procurement operation teams.
Lead, coach and develop all members of the team in both strategic and functional dimensions to unleash each individuals’ fullest potential.
The Sr. Sourcing and Procurement Manager-Resin will be responsible for:
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Capable of developing and maintaining systematic, analytical and results-based method for savings, monitoring supplier’s performance, sourcing effectiveness and communicating these results to the businesses.
- Collaborative style to work closely with the businesses to create a strategic vision for the company as well as driving procurement synergies to achieve cost savings across all business units.
- Lead negotiation efforts on purchase agreements and vendor contracts with a bias for achievement of quality, delivery, cost containment and process improvement.
- Develop and implement feedback mechanisms to determine customer satisfaction levels; respond to issues and concerns; lead business review meetings and collaborate with teams in managing alliance supplier efforts.
- Develop comparison models for various feedstock or index based contracts
- Conduct complex market and internal data analysis to ensure alliance supplier performance; identify maverick spend and additional contract utilization opportunities.
- Develop and manage project-specific procurement plans
- Leverage volume across major spend items, driving leveraging process at the highest possible level and identify leveraging opportunities
- Lead implementation and management of agreements/contracts
- Ensure continuity of supply to facilities through effective risk management practices.
- Work to continually improve suppliers’ performance
To be considered for the Sr. Sourcing and Procurement Manager-Resin opportunity, candidates should possess:
- B.A. or B.S. degree is required – preferably in Chemical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or related field.
- MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of professional experience in the Procurement discipline in a large, internationally scaled, multi-plant manufacturing organization.
- Experience in managing spends of at least $0.3B per year in direct materials and driven by commodity markets.
- Industry-specific experience & category knowledge in the plastics, resin and related feedstock markets is highly desirable.
- Experience/capability in leading cross-functional teams to implement supplier change and/or cost savings initiatives across a large, complex supplier base and a geographically diverse plant network.
- Demonstrated expertise in procurement category management, supplier relationship management, commercial negotiations and strategic sourcing process.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.