Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Aluminum Foil Rolling Area Manager
Job Title: Aluminum Foil Rolling Area Manager
City: Louisville / State: Kentucky
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Aluminum Foil Rolling Area Manager located in Louisville, KY.
The Aluminum Foil Rolling Area Manager leads, organizes and directs operations to safely fulfill rolling and separating production requirements.
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the foil rolling mills, separators and slitters, maintenance run and repair functions, and supporting functions. The Rolling Area Manager will effectively lead the manufacturing department to ensure that all products are manufactured safely, within the highest quality standards, on time, and in a cost effective manner in accordance with policies. This position is a member of the staff leadership team. The Rolling Area Manager must demonstrate strong leadership competencies, as this position is a large part of the talent pool considered for promotional opportunities to Operations Manager, Plant Manager, and other leadership positions at this facility as well as other locations within Reynolds Consumer Products.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to assigned department(s), product line(s) or profit center(s) and teams in order to meet production goals, ensure a safe work environment, and meet customer specifications.
- Typically supervises 200+ employees including salaried, hourly and agency temps.
- Schedule, track, & monitor production and costs to ensure unit meets established goals while maintaining a safe work environment and quality standards.
- Establish performance metrics for the facility and individuals designing standards for measurement and reporting.
- Maintain effective workforce through hiring, training, coaching and disciplinary actions. Develop, implement and demonstrate best practices and consistent policies.
- Complete and maintain timely and accurate reports on critical production outcomes such as efficiency, downtime, cost, etc.
- Track, monitor and report on departmental leading indicators.
- Provide feedback on plant performance, issues, utilization to all levels within the organization.
- Develop and implement safety awareness programs, communicate safety issues, correct safety related problems, and lead investigations into safety related issues.
- Lead, design and implement continuous improvement processes with focus on safety, quality and efficiency
- In locations where applicable, responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action.
To be considered for the Rolling area Manager opportunity, candidates should possess:
- BS/BA in Engineering, Business or related field, preferred
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 8+ years of professional and progressive experience in plant operations roles.
- 2+ years prior team management experience combined with a proven track record of developing, coaching and mentoring a diverse staff.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and challenge a diverse team to achieve/exceed performance expectations.
- A commitment to excellence and continuous improvement with experience in various Continuous Improvement Processes and Initiatives (i.e. 5S, Value Streams, Six Sigma, TPM)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Solid project management capabilities with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
- Must be open to possible relocation for growth opportunities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in SAP or Oracle a plus.
- Results Driven - Ability to focus on organizational growth, financial performance and achieving results.
- Critical Decision Maker – Clear, critical thinker that engages in thoughtful, data-driven decisions and has the ability to summarize and draw appropriate conclusions from complex data.
- Customer Focused – Understands customers’ needs and places the highest priority on delighting customers.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Builds rapport and collaborates effectively across the organization and fosters an environment of open and transparent communication.
- Integrity & Trust – Demonstrates honest, respectful and trustworthy behaviors when engaging with stakeholders and achieves stated work obligations.
- Compelling Communication – Effective written and verbal communicator that clearly and succinctly conveys information across all levels.
- Leadership Courage – Exudes confidence and is a driven, assertive and decisive individual that manages conflict towards mutual solutions but also maintains composure during difficult situations and channels emotions effectively.
- Strategic Orientation – Ability to balance short-term goals with long-term organizational and functional strategic priorities.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.