Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Job Title: Sales Analyst
City: Appleton / State: Wisconsin
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Analyst to join our team in Appleton, WI.
The Sales Analyst will be responsible for:
- Manages the collection, analysis, and distribution of customer specific volume forecast in support of the Sales and Marketing groups.
- Researches and evaluates current economic conditions that may affect the organization's ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace.
- Leads the collection, analysis and reporting for specified sales channels for specific Field Sales Manager produced volume forecasts, reconciling forecast information with Marketing and Finance.
- Provides support to Product Mgrs, Sales Mgrs and Marketing Mgrs for analysis, reporting, planning and activity results for all business unit events.
- Support business unit trade and marketing activities as appropriate
- Pulls data for and reports on customer profitability, SKU profitability, Cost Of Box and related.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
- Manages the CRM system to ensure proper loading of information and opportunities and assists with monthly sales opportunity reporting to include, sales commissions and Field Sales Mgrs. sales goals attainment.
- Interface with key customers to assure forecast, inventory, and demand data collected and analyzed to meet customer demands
To be considered for the Sales Analyst opportunity, candidates should possess:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance Information Systems or related field.
- 2-4+ years of related professional business experience.
- Sales and or Marketing experience in the flexible packaging and CPG industry preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in SAP a plus.
- High proficiency in Access and Excel, including ability to use array formulas, and pivot tables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally as well as in written formats.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.