Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Senior Plant Financial Analyst
Job Title: Senior Plant Financial Analyst
City: Jacksonville / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Plant Financial Analyst to join our Finance team at our manufacturing facility in Jacksonville, IL.
The Financial Analyst is an integral member of the plant finance team, and primary support to the Controller. This position offers a unique opportunity to improve processes, profitability, and overall strength of a business. The individual will be responsible for supervising a staff of two, and accountable for plant level responsibilities such as general accounting, inventory reconciliations, standards (BOM) maintenance, auditing, business analysis and financial budgeting and reporting. The ideal candidate will be a detailed, accurate, team player that has the potential and aspirations of growing into a Controller or other leadership roles within the organization.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assists in the preparation of the annual financial operating plans through the use of financial modeling and analysis.
- Prepares analysis and reports for monthly financial results reviews.
- Responsible for supervising other accountants or finance personnel.
- Functions as primary support to the Jacksonville Plant Controller, and primary backup for the other Plant Controllers within the network.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of the standard cost BOM’s and Routings.
- Reviews and maintains all necessary documentation and ensures compliance with GAAP and RCP financial policies and procedures.
- Advises management on matters such as effective use of resources and underlying budget assumptions.
- Assists in financial analysis of capital projects and tracking of spend versus plan.
- Presents department level budget detail to department and unit managers.
- Coordinates with finance staff at other plants to standardize, streamline, and improve reporting/processes.
- Responsible for the consolidation and publishing of standardized reporting for all plants within the network.
- Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Completes ad hoc financial modeling and analysis as required for management.
To be considered for the Sr. Financial Analyst opportunity, candidates should possess:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- CPA certification a plus.
- 3-5+ years of related professional Accounting or Finance experience.
- 1-3+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Corporate and/or manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, with high proficiency in Excel, including ability to use array formulas, pivot tables and conduct financial modeling.
- Experience with large, automated financial systems such as SAP, Hyperion, JDE, and Smartview.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally as well as in written formats.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.