Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: HOURLY: Forklift Driver
Job Title: HOURLY: Forklift Driver
City: Lewiston / State: Utah
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Forklift Driver to join our team in Lewiston, Utah.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Generate necessary paperwork to enable the picking of customer orders for truck loads
- Generate Summary reports as assigned
- Move scrap and resinCommunicate effectively with shift personnel
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Generate BPCS pick lists for respective orders
- Investigate and correct inventory discrepancies
- Learn and comply with accepted safety practices
- Maintain Shipping/Receiving skills as needed
- Maintain blank fiber aisle housekeeping and inventory
- Maintain fiber printer and stencil printer and operate computer
- Perform computer inventory maintenance for reconciliation of finished product balances
- Perform computer operations to update finished product inventory and generate appropriate bills of lading, packing slips, and master bills
- Pick and load orders for shipment
- Pick, prep, and delivery of parts to manufacturing
- Print fibers
- Operate all types of mobile equipment including forklift, bendi, electric and manual pallet jack, rack loader, sweeper, etc…
- Perform all assigned housekeeping duties such as emptying trash, disposing of broken pallets, sweeping, etc.
- Perform battery changes, inspection, and maintenance on all equipment
- Transport finished goods from various point in the plant
- Receive and unload incoming vendors/LTL carriers/UPS trucks
- Assist with all logistics activities as needed
- Responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to report food safety problems to those with authority to take action.
- Responsible for maintaining personal conditioning to physically perform essential job functions
- Update single issue pick lists
- Understand warehouse locater systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer literacy including the following:
- Ability to use email and Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to learn computer programs
- Knowledge of inventory control systems
- Other computer skills
- Data management skills including typing and ability to use calculator
- Experience with bar code reading system
- Basic math skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Walk, Stand, Bend, Sit
- Lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Meet all physical requirements to safely operate mobile equipment
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.