Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
City: Appleton / State: Wisconsin
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Supervisor located in Appleton, WI.
The Supervisor of Customer Service will be responsible for:
The Customer Service Supervisor will participate in the new hire interview and selection process, training new and existing team members. Work with team members to develop competencies in understanding Presto’s ERP system and how to use it effectively to better manage workload responsibilities. Document process flows and recommend process improvements. Participate in audit and self-assessment audit testing and identify audit gaps. The Customer Service Supervisor will recommend and document areas of improvement. Handle special projects as the business needs arise, i.e. major introduction of new items, business unit transitions, or new Customer requirements. Perform and enhance root cause analysis and reporting on claims and deductions
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Proactively participate as a member of the Customer Support Process Team developing positive communication, interaction, cross training and work support to back up when another member is out of the office.
- May participate in other “expertise” areas of Customer Support such as, Vendor Managed Inventory, price list maintenance, capacity and customer priority teams/meetings, export shipments and document preparation, brokerage set and maintenance, close out order processing.
- Insure department metrics and goals are tracked and achieved whether they are defined by the department or the customer themselves.
- Supervise, train, and mentor--Insure balanced workload within the department and conduct quarterly performance evaluations.
- Participates in the interview and hiring process within Customer Support.
- Contribute to problem solving efforts; identify and recommend enhancement needs; clearly identify specifications, perform testing and train appropriate personnel. Document process flows and post to SharePoint.
- Participate in audits, self-assessment audits, identify gaps, recommend and document process improvements.
- Act as a backup in peak period when assistance is needed with Customer Support activities. Some of those responsibilities will include providing service to customers in all areas, which include customer service, inventory, transportation, and claims/deductions.
- Other special projects as the business needs arise.
To be considered for the Supervisor of Customer Service opportunity, candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business preferred
- Customer Service experience required.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is helpful: Grocery Industry, Supply Chain, Export Order Processing and Shipping, Credit and Collections.
- Ability to process, prioritize, and use critical thinking skills to efficiently and accurately meet customer requirements.
- Possess excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Be an exceptional multitasker while maintaining attention to detail.
- Works extremely well under pressure.
- Computer literate (knowledge of Microsoft Office tools is required). SAP experience or another ERP system is a plus.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work efficiently with team members and internal/external customers.
- Strong problem solving, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and has a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.