Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Senior IT Auditor
City: Lake Forest
Job Title: Senior IT Auditor
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join our team in Lake Forest, Illinois (northern suburbs of Chicago).
The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible for:
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct internal audit interviews, and document walkthrough discussions and inquiries.
- Conduct IT General Controls testing, and assess the effectiveness of internal controls and operating practices.
- Develop audit findings that include practice recommendations for process improvements to management for policies, procedures and operational methods.
- Follow up with business stakeholders on audit findings and action plans.
- Assist with administrative, support, reporting, and upgrade testing tasks within audit application – Pentana.
- Assist in scoping, and participate in annual network security assessments with Director IT Audit (penetration testing audits).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and operating practices.
- Evaluate SOC-1 and SOC-2 reports.
- Document audit work performed using technology based processes and work papers.
- Develop audit findings that include practical recommendations for improvements to policies, procedures and operating methods.
- Prepare audit reporting and presentations, communicate issues and proposed solutions to management
- Assist with organization-wide risk assessment, including creation of risk surveys and analysis of other risk factors in the organization
To be considered for the Senior IT Auditor opportunity, candidates should possess:
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Accounting, or Business Administration
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of related professional and progressive experience in a corporate IT environment.
- 2+ years compliance or audit experience. Must be knowledgeable with SOX testing, and IT risk frameworks such as COBIT, NIST or ISO certification standards.
- CISA or CISSP certification
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures used in the CPG industry a plus.
- Experience with Pentana, Team Mate, or other audit application a plus.
- Must have a basic understanding of networking jargon, cloud applications and cloud storage, multiple ERP systems including SAP and Oracle; and also multiple operating platforms including Windows, Linux, UNIX and a basic grasp of SQL and Oracle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office with high proficiency in Excel.
- Skilled at data analysis, query design in a manufacturing environment – ACL, IDEA, or similar tools.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Exercise sound judgment with the ability to take calculated risks and make risk/return recommendations.
- Ability to be discreet with confidential information.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Should be team oriented, and must be able to collaborate and work in a matrixed “virtual team” environment leveraging technology from the field.
- Must be able to travel (approximately 50-60% travel annually).
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.