Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Marketing Analytics Manager
City: Lake Forest
Job Title: Marketing Analytics Manager
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Analytics Manager located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will support the delivery of key strategic goals, including optimizing profitability by improving efficiency of marketing and media spending of business units and brands including Hefty®, Reynolds®, Diamond® and Alcan®. Improve analytical initiatives related to consumer response and shopper behavior, moving from data to insights to action. The position plays a critical role advising cross-functional teams of new insights, recommending strategies and setting/monitoring KPIs that drive business growth. This position reports to the Director of Marketing, Analytics and Growth Strategies.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for:
- Determine optimal quantitative research, techniques and design to drive strategic, foundational consumer learnings. Using analytic process and tools to translate data into insights, and insights into top and bottom line impacts across 3 business units.
- Establish himself/herself as a strategic business partner with Brand Directors and Managers as well as cross functional peers within Customer Marketing, Category Management, Consumer Promotion, Ecommerce, Consumer Research, etc
- Create and use tools for ongoing analytics and KPI reporting to leverage various forms of data including agency media metrics, Nielson, IRI, store level sales, pricing, marketing mix and trade.
- Drive marketing mix analysis for major Reynolds Consumer Products brands, including securing data inputs, modeling, interpretation, results and implications to marketing and sales activities.
- Ensures key insights and results are tracked, summarized and documented for dissemination across organization
- Data manipulation for synthesis of media, marketing, retailer and consumer trends; ensures relevant insights are actioned in marketing strategies.
- Drive application and leadership of a comprehensive range of research methodologies and suppliers/vendors, creating continuous improvement in techniques and cost.
- Determine optimal quantitative research, techniques and design to drive strategic, foundational consumer learnings.
To be considered for the Marketing Analytics Manager opportunity, candidates should possess:
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing or data analytics in consumer products or related industry.
- Strong background in an analytical capacity, evaluating performance of marketing campaigns, creating predictive models.
- Relevant experience with statistics, research techniques & experimental design
- Highly Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint) & Power BI
- Proficiency in a structured programming language is preferred - knowledge of one of statistical/general purpose scripting languages software such as R, SAS or Python
- Experience working with multiple third party suppliers ensuring they are aligned to our key deliverables and driving impactful outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Solid project management capabilities with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution.
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal customers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.