Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: HOURLY: Cycle Packer
Job Title: HOURLY: Cycle Packer
City: Tamaqua / State: Pennsylvania
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Cycle Packer located in Tamaqua, PA.
Our Tamaqua Cycle Packers start at $13.00 an hour with the potential to get increases after three months based on further skill development. In addition, we provide exceptional medical and dental benefits as well as a 401k match.
The primary job objective is to pack finished product.
The Cycle Packer will be responsible for:
• Pack finished product into the specified packaging.
• Monitor product quality during the packaging process
• Place a “date code” stamp on packaging when so required. The TL and/or departmental Q. C. Technician will provide you with instruction on what products require date code stamps and the location accordingly.
• Help TL’s and ATL’s during roll changes, line start-ups, and shutdowns as per their instructions.
• If your production line is not in operation and the TL does not require your help at that time, follow the instructions as provided by the TL. You may be requested to operate in other manufacturing areas within the company. If so, request training if the job is new to you.
• Report any unsafe activity/conditions to the TL immediately.
• Report any unsure equipment sounds, vibrations, and/or activity to the TL immediately.
• If you have any problems, concerns, or questions, consult the TL and/or other Presto Management personnel.
• ALWAYS think SAFETY & QUALITY as job #1.
• Other duties as assigned
To be considered for the Cycle Packer opportunity, candidates should possess:
• High School diploma or GED.
• Maximum of 3 points according to our current attendance policy (transfers only)
• Strong skills in accuracy, attention to detail, and following instructions are essential for this position.
• Enjoy practical and manual activities
• Mechanical ability.
• Good with hands
• Safety awareness
• Good eyesight and hearing
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
No relocation assistance is available for this position. Only local candidates will be considered.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.