Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Finance Manager
City: Lake Forest
Job Title: Finance Manager
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products, we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Manager located in Lake Forest, Illinois.
The Finance Manager is responsible for generating financial insights by providing financial analysis, planning and reporting to key stakeholders. The Manager of Finance will be responsible for:
- Prepare reporting/analysis and presentations of financial results to assist the value streams in meeting the earnings and cash flow targets. Communicate key drivers. As a business partner, collaborate and influence while providing solutions to management.
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues, and participate in Strategic Planning.
- Determine monthly results, forecasts, annual operating plan and strategic outlooks that allow the business to anticipate future impacts and assist in developing alternative plans.
- Lead evaluation and financial modeling of customer pricing and promotion activities for assigned channels.
- Lead cost reduction and process improvement projects, establish system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing business process systems.
- Conduct planning and scoping for investment proposals due to market dynamics or cost reduction initiatives to allow business managers to make decisions that are more informed. Assist with other special projects as needed.
- Design our future through leadership to identify areas for improvement from policies, procedures and operating methods. Drive to implement solutions that address specific issues or provide improved efficiencies. Seek solutions using technology-based processes.
- Conduct periodic review of financial statements with management personnel.
To be considered for the Manager of Finance role, candidates should possess:
- BS/BA in accounting or finance, MBA/CPA preferred, with 8-10 years in accounting or finance with business unit and corporate experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Experience should include accounting and systems experience with minimum 2 years supporting sales/marketing/manufacturing activities, with solid experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including direct experience in financial modeling.
- Ability to work with various levels of professionals within the organization.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and able to respond to quick turn-around deadlines.
- Responsible for implementing business unit strategy, understanding and managing against company policies/procedures
- Must exercise sound judgment, have the drive and self-initiative to take calculated risks and provide risk/return recommendations.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.