Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: Senior Engineer
Job Title: Senior Engineer
City: Tamaqua / State: Pennsylvania
Join Reynolds Consumer Products...a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for an Senior Engineer to join our Technical Team in Tamaqua, PA.
The Senior Engineer manages capital projects and coordinates with process engineering to improve operations for this Hefty manufacturing plant. The position requires an engineer with a passion to meticulously plan cost and timing, manage implementation, startup and spending all while providing thorough communications with the plant to insure buy-in, customer satisfaction and project success. This engineer will also build a strong relationship with the process engineering teams.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for:
- ADMINISTER CAPITAL PROJECTS – Individual projects up to $1.0MM including scope, justification, submittal and project execution.
- COORDINATE CAPITAL PLAN – Work with plant engineering and operations to establish priorities on current and future capital.
- PARTICIPATE IN PROCESS DEVELOPMENT – Actively promote plant initiatives and insure group priorities are in support of plant vision.
- MANAGING MULTIPLE PROJECTS – Drive multiple projects to achieve scope, timeline and spending plan while balancing operational and business needs.
To be considered for the Senior Engineering Opportunity, candidates should possess:
- Technical aptitude required
- Ability to generate and effectively maintain Gantt charts
- Ability to estimate and control project costs and provide monthly spending updates
- Advanced understanding of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline required.
- Minimum of 5 years Engineering experience required
- Prior experience managing large $ projects
THE EXTRA MILE:
- Plastics manufacturing background – specifically Blown Film Extrusion
- Strong project portfolio for review – achieving timelines, spend and project objectives
- Strong troubleshooting & problem solving skills (using root cause analysis techniques)
- Demonstrated process engineering experience with operational improvements
- Understanding of SAP and CMMS System software
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.