Open Positions at Reynolds Consumer ProductsBack Apply
Job Title: HOURLY: Operator A
Job Title: HOURLY: Operator A
City: Temple / State: Texas
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Process Engineer located at our manufacturing facility in Temple, TX.
• Packing product in boxes
• Stacking Product on Skids
• Wrapping a Finished Skid
• Placing a Port Ticket on a Finished Skid
• Placing Finished Skid on the Stretch Wrapper
• Loading CHEP Pallets on the Lift Table
• Removing Empty Pallets from the Non-Poly Area
• Opening Chip and Corrugation Pallets
• Loading Chips and Corrugation on Carts
• Loading chips and corrugation into equipment
• Changing out Tape on the Case Taper
• Loading drawtape on KTI for splicing
• Loading bulk roll
• Hand packing
• Remove corrugation from Salwasser. Load the corrugation on an empty pallet.
• Count and label the corrugation to return to warehouse.
• Load new corrugation in the Salwasser.
• Counting and wrapping chips and corrugation at a changeover
• Prior manufacturing experience is preferred
* Internal Canidates will be considered first
• Ability to complete Operator A certification while working with agency, with excellent attendance and performance record. Pysical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Constant standing for up to 12 hours / day
• Occasional sitting, stooping, twisting, squatting, kneeling, bending, stair climbing
• Frequent use of ladder
• Lifting up to 50 lbs, carrying up to 30 feet
• Reaching out, high, and low
• Constant repetitive use of hands/wrists/fingers, shoulder/elbows, and hip/knees/ ankles
• Good correctable visual acuity – near, far, and in both eyes
• Good visual perception – Color, depth, fields
• Good hearing
• Ability to communicate
• Good use of both hands and feet
• Balance/Coordination intact
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job is performed inside. While it is a climate controlled environment, some areas may reach 100 degrees or as low as 40 degrees. Noise is constantly over 85 dBs and hearing protection is required. This position works a rotating 12 hours shift with overtime. Electrical hazards and moving equipment are in this work environment. Interaction with powered industrial vehicles (ie electrical pallet jacks and lift trucks) is constant.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Reynolds Consumer Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is The Law Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link:
The poster and the supplement can be found on this link.
For applicants or employees who are disabled, or require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, you may request assistance by calling us at (847)482-3550 or email Recruitment@ReynoldsBrands.com.
No recruiter calls or emails please.