Introducing New Hefty® Ultra Strong Trash Bags April 27, 2016
Hefty’s best trash bag ever
Lake Forest, Ill., April 27, 2016 – Hefty® is proud to announce new Hefty® Ultra Strong, Hefty’s best trash bag ever!
Each Hefty® Ultra Strong bag contains ARM & HAMMER™ patented odor neutralizer*, a powerful brand trusted by generations of Americans. Other Hefty-Hefty-Hefty improvements include enhanced strength and puncture-resistance, an improved gripping drawstring, and fresh scents!
“Hefty® is known for our strength, but we’re always looking for ways to improve our products,” said Lisa Smith, Vice President of Marketing. “With Hefty® Ultra Strong, we’re promising not only exceptional performance, but a great value backed by the Hefty® guarantee.”
Hefty® Ultra Strong trash bags feature:
- ARM & HAMMER™ patented odor neutralizer
- Active tear resistant technology for better puncture-resistance
- Fresh, invigorating scents, including Clean Burst™, Tropical Paradise™, Lavender & Sweet Vanilla™, White Pine Breeze™, Crisp Orchard Apple™, Citrus Twist™, Pomegranate Mist™ and Scent Free
- Break resistant grip drawstring that prevents the bag from falling inside the can
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: Hefty® can handle all your trash bag needs, or your money back
About Reynolds Consumer Products Inc.
Reynolds Consumer Products provides quality household essentials and world-class brands. Hefty® is best known for strong, dependable waste bags; but is also a leader in slider bags, foam plates, and plastic cups. Our namesake Reynolds® products include the iconic Reynolds Wrap® aluminum foil; Reynolds® brand parchment paper, oven bags, slow cooker liners, and baking cups, and Cut-Rite® wax paper. Our products are available in the U.S. at mass merchants, grocers, and other retail stores in over 100 countries throughout the world. For more information, visit www.ReynoldsConsumerProducts.com and www.Hefty.com.
* Arm & Hammer, the Arm & Hammer logo, Clean Burst, Tropical Paradise, and the distinctive trade dress are trademarks of Church and Dwight Co., Inc. and are used under license.