Effective Date: 10/10/2014
I. Purpose and Scope
III. Personal Data Collection and Use
Lawful and correct treatment of Personal Data is very important to us. If you sign up to receive additional information about any of our products or services, request our e-mail newsletter, or wish to use other special features or services offered through our Sites, you may be asked to provide Personal Data about yourself.
For purposes of this policy, "Personal Data" means data that personally identifies an individual or that may be used to personally identify an individual. This includes, but is not limited to data such as an individual’s name, date of birth, phone number, address and e-mail. Personal Data does not include data that is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public Personal Data. If you decide not to provide us with Personal Data, you will still be able to use certain parts of our websites, although there may be some features or services that are unavailable to you. Unless otherwise noted below, Reynolds will not use or disclose your Personal Data for any purpose for which you have not consented. Please note that consent will be inferred if you were made aware of all potential subsequent uses of your Personal Data at the time it was collected. By submitting Personal Data on our Sites, you allow us to use such information for its intended purpose.
If you provide your Personal Data to receive information about any of our products or services, you may opt out of receiving such information at any time by following the opt-out link provided in any of the e-mails you receive from us.
The information Reynolds collects is primarily used to provide information about our services and products to our customers and business partners. Reynolds will not rent or resell your Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes.
In particular, Reynolds may collect and/or process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, the types of products you are interested in and information about your occupation. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about our products and services or sign up to receive one of our e-mail newsletters.
- Your contact information when you report a problem with one of our Sites.
- Details of your participation in any market research we may conduct on our website, such as when you provide feedback about our products online.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us or any of our group companies, Reynolds may ask you for your contact information as well as other information about you to verify your eligibility to participate and to award prizes. Please note that participating in such contests is completely voluntary and is not required to use our Sites.
- Reynolds may ask you to complete surveys that request certain demographic information (such as your age, income, occupation and postal code) and/or additional information about yourself which Reynolds may use for research purposes. Please note that you do not have to respond to these survey requests.
IV. Non-Personal Data
In order to improve our site, we utilize "cookies" to maintain a record of your visit, by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred to a web browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided us with Personal Data.
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver more personalized service by enabling us to estimate audience size and usage pattern; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and may be used to recognize your computer.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting our cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of our websites.
Third parties with whom we contract may place and use pixels on our websites which are associated with cookies to allow internet-based ads to Reynolds Consumer Products website visitors who visit other websites.
- Users can opt out of receiving interest-based ads from Amazon by visiting the Amazon Advertising Preferences page (http://www.amazon.com/gp/dra/info) or by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
- No pixels, app, or service is used on pages directed to children under age 13.
- No personally identifiable information about the visitors our websites are passed to Amazon.com or other business partners, including but not limited to, names, email addresses, telephone numbers.
Our sites may use Google Analytics to track demographics and interests of our visitors, but is not personally-identifiable. Tracked information may include: age, gender, and interests based on browsing history. We will use this information for marketing purposes. Users can opt-out of being tracked here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
V. Disclosures/Onward Transfers
Reynolds may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries in compliance with applicable privacy principles, regulations and rules.
In order to more efficiently provide the products and services you may request from us, Reynolds may also share your Personal Data with selected third parties who are acting or gathering information on our behalf as our agents, suppliers, or providers.
To this effect, we may disclose Personal Data to the following:
- Third parties who perform tasks on our behalf; and
We may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties if:
- We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such businesses or assets.
- Any member of our group or substantially all of its or their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will likely be one of the transferred assets.
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, subpoena or other court order; or in order to enforce or apply any of our online Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our group companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; or for any other reason as required or permitted by law.
VI. Right to Access, Change or Delete Personal Data
If you have submitted Personal Data through a Reynolds Site and you would like to review, request changes or have that information deleted from our databases, please contact Reynolds via email at RCPCommunications@ReynoldsBrands.com, or send a letter to RCP Privacy Changes at Reynolds Consumer Products, 1900 West Field Court, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045, Attention: Law Department.
We will use all reasonable efforts to supply you with a copy of your Personal Data and/or correct any factual inaccuracies. Upon request, we will remove such information from our databases unless we are entitled or required to retain it pursuant to other agreements or by law.
VII. Security and Data Integrity
IX. Other Sites
Our Sites may contain links to other websites, including the websites of third parties who are acting on our behalf as our agents, suppliers, or providers.
If you no longer wish to receive information concerning our services or products, please contact us at the e-mail address listed below to notify us of your wishes.
2. Copyright. All content contained on the Website, including but not limited to video, clips, photographs, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software (collectively, "Content"), is the property of Reynolds or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and/or international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the Content contained on this Website is strictly prohibited. If you use material appearing on the Website in violation of this Agreement, you may be liable for infringement, misappropriation or other causes of action to the fullest extent of the law.
3. Trademarks. Unless otherwise indicated, all names, graphics, designs, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, commercial markings, trade dress, and service names included in the Website are trademarks of Reynolds or its licensors or suppliers (collectively, the "Trademarks") and are protected by the trademark laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, modify or post any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials on the Website, without our prior written consent. The Trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or that disparages or discredits us.
4. Employment. You acknowledge and a0gree that you will only submit your resume or other materials to us in order to apply for a position if you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are eligible to work legally in the United States.
5. Links. Reynolds and/or third parties may provide links to other websites of possible interest to you. Because we have no control over such websites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such websites. You also acknowledge and agree that Reynolds shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such websites. All such websites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the owner of such websites.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
6.1 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. REYNOLDS DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY: (i) AS TO THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE, OR (ii) CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR PRODUCTS APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE AND ANY PRODUCTS APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND REYNOLDS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO YOU, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPECIFICALLY, REYNOLDS DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 6.2 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL REYNOLDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR CAUSED BY YOUR CONDUCT. REYNOLDS DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, AND THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. REYNOLDS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE WEBSITE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
7.1 IN NO EVENT SHALL REYNOLDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENCIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS, OR ANTICIPATED LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. REYNOLDS'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000).
7.2 SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENCIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 6 OR 7 HEREOF MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Reynolds from any claim, expense or demand including, without limitation, for reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
10. Governing Law. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois, excluding conflict of laws provisions thereof that would indicate the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction and you hereby submit to exclusive jurisdiction in the federal and state courts of Illinois. You agree to receive service of process through certified mail or by other means sanctioned by law, and you expressly waive any claim of improper venue and any claim that such courts are an inconvenient forum.
11. General. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable. You agree that this Agreement may be assigned by Reynolds, in its sole discretion, to a third party. Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act thereafter with respect to that or any subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The provisions of this Agreement will survive termination or expiration to the extent necessary to carry out the intentions of the parties.
12. Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Website, please Contact Us or write to us at Reynolds Consumer Products, 1900 West Field Court, Lake Forest, IL 60045, Attn: Communications.
Click here for full statement.
Reynolds Consumer Products LLC promotes business practices and policies that show respect for the value of all human beings. It requires that its suppliers do so as well. All Reynolds and supplier locations shall provide a safe working environment to all employees, which includes proper training, appropriate equipment to safely perform the job, and a clean environment where safe behavior is emphasized.
All Reynolds Consumer Products and supplier locations shall also maintain conditions of employment where all workers are free to choose employment, where there is no forced, bonded, or involuntary labor, and where there is no use of child labor. There shall be no discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, termination or retirement based on age, gender, race, color, caste, national origin, disability, religion or veteran status.
Regardless of culture, community, or country, Reynolds Consumer Products will not use any supplier that is involved in or associated with human trafficking, bonded labor, involuntary servitude, use of child labor or sexual slavery. Reynolds Consumer Products maintains a diligent supplier control program specifically evaluating its suppliers and validating their compliance with these standards. In the event any supplier audit finds evidence that the supplier is in violation of Reynolds Consumer Products Social Accountability and Ethical Treatment Policy, the supplier relationship will be terminated or suspended until such time as the supplier comes into full compliance.
Should you discover that this policy is in violation, we ask you to report it to us immediately by using our Contact Us form.
Effective March 1, 2014, Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. converted from a Delaware corporation to Reynolds Consumer Products LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
- The company's FEIN number is unchanged.
- The officers of the company remain the same.
- All existing contracts remain in force, all new contracts and any amendments will use the LLC designation.
- Packaging and other promotional collateral will be updated over time to the new LLC designation.
Click here for full list.